Beta Theta Pi General Fraternity
To develop men of principle for a principled life.
Every member will live Beta Theta Pi’s values.
To build lasting bonds of friendship and brotherhood, Beta calls for:
- Mutual Assistance – Betas believe that men are mutually obligated to help others in the honorable labors and aspirations of life.
- Intellectual Growth – Betas are devoted to continually cultivating their minds, including high standards of academic achievement.
- Trust - Betas develop absolute faith and confidence in one another by being true to themselves and others.
- Responsible Conduct - Betas choose to act responsibly, weighing the consequences of their actions on themselves and those around them.
- Integrity - Betas preserve their character by doing what is morally right and demanding the same from their brothers.
Founded: August 8, 1839
Alpha Chapter: Miami University, Oxford, Ohio
For more information please visit our General Fraternity's website.